.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Lord's Prayer, re-dubbed and re-mixed.


by Louis B. Shalako

c2010

All Rights Reserved


(Let’s see you rap this one off you mo’fo’s!)

Our Father
Who art in heaven
I met him
At the Seven-Eleven
Hallowed
Be Thy name
He was playing
A video game
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
Always a loser,
Never havin' no fun
On Earth
As it is in heaven
Thank my stars and the lucky sevens
Give us this day
Our daily bread
Lord I can’t stop
This song in my head
And forgive us
Our trespasses
Sometimes
You even kick our asses
And lead us not
Into temptation
Saints preserve our super nation
The power and the glory
Forever and ever
No more, no less, and maybe never
In the name of the Father
And the Son, and the Holy Spirit
And my momma, and my girl,
And my sister, and my little baby brother
Deliver us from evil
In the name of all my brothers and sisters

Amen.

Halleluyah, my brothers and sisters. Halleluyah.

Amen. Amen.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment