.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Untitled.

by Louis B. Shalako

c2010 All Rights Reserved



When you look into my eyes

I wonder just who you see

Your soul fills up the room

And it touches me

You are all that is good

Pure, unsullied, just

You’re really something

Someone I could trust

Someone I could care for,

Help my life make sense

Now, don’t get all tense

I know who I am

What I look like

Where I came from

And where I’m going

Yes, I could

Fall in love with you

If only I could take the risk

For I know you could hurt me

That might not be so bad

Why tell you this?

I don’t want you to get mad

I don’t want you to do anything

Just go on being you

Knowing there is someone

Someone out there like you

Makes my life a little better

Even if I should lose you

Thank you for being who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment